The following school policies are available in the school office for parents if they wish to see them.
- The Curriculum Policy
- The Complaints Procedure
- The Marking Policy
- The Assessment Policy
- The Homework Policy
- The Special Educational
- Needs Policy
- The Child Protection Policy
- The Race Policy
- The Anti Bullying Policy
- The Health and Safety Policy
- The educational Visits Policy
- The Sex Education Policy
- The Drugs Policy
- The First Aid Policy
- The Mobiles
- Phones/MP3/iPOD Policy
- The School Fees Policy
We believe that school uniform is important:
- It looks smart
- It wears well
- It contributes to a sense of belonging
- It gives a common purpose
- It fosters a feeling of pride.
At Al Huda wearing school uniform is compulsory.
- BLACK JUBBAH: Plain black and ankle length, which must be worn from outside every day.
- GREY SCARF/DUPATTA: Plain grey. This must be purchased from school.
- WHITE SCARF/DUPATTA (YEAR 7).Plain white. This must be purchased from school.
- SCHOOL BLAZER WITH LOGO: This must be purchased from Your School Uniform Company..
- MAROON CARDIGAN/JUMPER WITH LOGO: This must be purchased from Your School Uniform Company.
- BLACK LEGGINGS/TROUSERS: Plain cardigan without logos or designs.
- BLACK SHOES: Sensible, flat, black shoes.