The ethos of the school is one of equality of opportunity for young British Muslims
girls, enabling them to understand and become integrated members of British society.
The school aims to:
- Equip pupils with the knowledge and skills to enable them to enter higher education,
which will benefit them and the society in which they live.
- Provide an education that caters for every aspect of their moral, physical, intellectual
and spiritual development.
- Inspire our students to pray the compulsory five prayers a day.
- Give students an understanding and feeling of taqwa (awareness of Allah), giving
them a sense of responsibility and accountability for all that they do.
- Instil in them a sense of Islamic identity, allowing them to live in today’s society
as practising Muslims.
- Encourage students to be physically fit and alert, leading to a healthy lifestyle
in the home and the school.
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment for all pupils.
- Provide good role models within its teachers for its pupils.